DRIVING COURSE CATEGORY A2
Do you want more information about your course? Call me!
Andrew tel. 606-100-615
Sign up for a driving license course!
Nowowiejska 6 lok. 28 Street 00-649 Warsaw
Opening hours: monday – friday – 11.00 am – 07.00 pm
Driving lessons category A2 – basic course:
2490 PLN – promotional price (30 hours of theory and 20 hours of driving)
Driving lessons category A2 – installment payments:
- 1000 PLN – at signing for the driving license course
- 1000 PLN – before practical lessons
- 490 PLN – not later than up to the 10th scheduled hour of drive
Driving lessons category A2 – medical approval:
We offer you doctor’s examination at our driving school. Polish speaking doctor.
Price: 200 PLN. Please set book an appointment befor you visit our doctor.
- Ursynów – every Wednesday at 6:30 pm – Pasaż Ursynowski 1
- Gocław – every Wednesday at 8:30 pm – Bora Komorowskiego 21/312
- Targówek – every second Monday, or at 4:00 pm Trocka 10a
Driving lessons category A2 – theoretical lessons:
You can attend practical courses individually in one of our offices.
The price of course includes base with test questions in English.
Andrew tel. 606-100-615
Driving lessons category A2 – practical lessons:
Yamaha MT 07 – vehicle identical to that used on final exams
Driving lessons around exam routes.
to arrange your lessons please call
Marcin tel. 601-358-142
Driving lessons category A2 – maneuvering area:
mmaneuvering area compliant with specifications localized Ursynów Hirszfelda 11 Street
Driving lessons category A2 – requirements:
- be of age 18 years
- have PKK number
Driving lessons category A2 – PKK Number
It’s your personal driver’s profile number which will subsequently identify you as a learner and after the completed tuition let you sign up for the final national test. To apply for PKK number you have to visit the City Hall adequate to your Residence Card’s address and produce:
- Your Residence Card – Residence Card is an ID plastic card that in most cases you should already have.
- Your medical report – Please note that you can obtain your medical report from any medical professional qualified in drivers examination.
- Fill the application form – The form can be collected at the City Hall
- Take your photo with you – The picture must meet a few official requirements (i.e. size 3,5 x 4,5 cm). Simply ask for a driving licence photo at the photographer.
- Psychological test if you apply for a professional licence
- Your current driving licence photocopy if you have one
- Your parents consent if you are underage