More information about course:
Marcin Sygocki tel. 601-358-142
Registration for a driving license course:
ul. Nowowiejska 6 lok. 28 00-649 Warszawa
Opening hours: pon-pt – 11.00-19.00
Driving lessons category B – requirements:
- be of age 17 years and 9 months or above
- have a PKK number
Driving lessons category B – price:
promotional price –
Express course: only in 40 days
Driving lessons category B – installment payments:
- 700 PLN – at signing for the driving license course
- 700 PLN – before practical lessons
- 700 PLN – not later than up to the 10th scheduled hour of drive
- 690 PLN – not later than up to the 20th scheduled hour of drive
Please note that installment payment is not available for intensive driving lessons (ekspress course).
Driving lessons category B – medical approval:
We offer you doctor’s examination at our driving school. Polish speaking doctor.
Price: 200 PLN. Please set book an appointment befor you visit our doctor.
- Ursynów – every Wednesday at 6:30 pm – Pasaż Ursynowski 1
- Gocław – every Wednesday at 8:30 pm – Bora Komorowskiego 21/312
- Targówek – every second Monday, or at 4:00 pm Trocka 10a
Driving lessons category B – theoretical lessons:
You can attend practical courses individually in one of our offices.
The price of course includes base with test questions in English.
Driving lessons category B – practical lessons:
- Driving lessons around exam routes.
- Hyundai I 20 – vehicle identical to that used on final exams
- There exist a possibility of driving Peugeot with automatic gearbox
Driving lessons category B – maneuvering area:
maneuvering area compliant with specifications localized Gocław, ul. Wał Miedzeszyński 646 Street
Driving lessons category B – PKK Number
It’s your personal driver’s profile number which will subsequently identify you as a learner and after the completed tuition let you sign up for the final national test. To apply for PKK number you have to visit the City Hall adequate to your Residence Card’s address and produce:
- Your Residence Card – Residence Card is an ID plastic card that in most cases you should already have.
- Your medical report – Please note that you can obtain your medical report from any medical professional qualified in drivers examination.
- Fill the application form – The form can be collected at the City Hall
- Take your photo with you – The picture must meet a few official requirements (i.e. size 3,5 x 4,5 cm). Simply ask for a driving licence photo at the photographer.
- Psychological test if you apply for a professional licence
- Your current driving licence photocopy if you have one
- Your parents consent if you are underage