DRIVING COURSE CATEGORY C & C+E
Do you want more information about your course? Call me!
Andrew tel. 606-100-615
Sign up for a driving license course!
Nowowiejska 6 lok. 28 Street 00-649 Warsaw
Opening hours: monday – friday – 11.00 am – 07.00 pm
Driving lessons category C & C+E – basic course:
6280 PLN promotional price – 20 hours of theory and 45 hours of driving
Driving lessons category C & C+E – installment payments:
- 2000 PLN – at signing for the driving license course
- 2000 PLN– not later than up to the 10th scheduled hour of drive
- 2280 PLN – not later than up to the 20th scheduled hour of drive
Driving lessons category C & C+E – medical approval:
We offer you doctor’s examination at our driving school. Polish speaking doctor.
Targówek – every second Monday, or at 4:00 pm Trocka 10a
Price: 350 PLN. Please set book an appointment befor you visit our doctor 22 371 65 05
Driving lessons category C & C+E – theoretical lessons:
You can attend practical courses individually in one of our offices.
The price of course includes base with test questions in English.
Andrzej Rożnowski tel. 606-100-615
Driving lessons category C & C+E – practical lessons:
DAF LF 55.220, or MAN 12.264 with trailer- vehicle identical to that used on final exams
Driving lessons around exam routes.
to arrange your lessons please call
Christopher tel. 501-319-817
Driving lessons category C & C+E – maneuvering area:
maneuvering area compliant with specifications localized on Jagiellońska 88 Street
Driving lessons category C & C+E – requirements:
- be of age 21 years
- have a PKK number
- B category driving licence
Driving lessons category C & C+E – PKK Number
It’s your personal driver’s profile number which will subsequently identify you as a learner and after the completed tuition let you sign up for the final national test. To apply for PKK number you have to visit the City Hall adequate to your Residence Card’s address and produce:
- Your Residence Card – Residence Card is an ID plastic card that in most cases you should already have.
- Your medical report – Please note that you can obtain your medical report from any medical professional qualified in drivers examination.
- Fill the application form – The form can be collected at the City Hall
- Take your photo with you – The picture must meet a few official requirements (i.e. size 3,5 x 4,5 cm). Simply ask for a driving licence photo at the photographer.
- Psychological test if you apply for a professional licence
- Your current driving licence photocopy if you have one
- Your parents consent if you are underage