- be of age 17 years and 9 months or above
- have a PKK number
- 2290 PLN – promotional price – 30 hours of theory and 30 hours of driving
Express course: ONLY IN 40 DAYS
- 2790 PLN – Intensive driving lessons (crash course) – 30 hours of theory and 30 hours of driving (Individual tuition can be arranged)
- 2700 PLN – Intensive driving lessons (crash course) – 30 hours of driving (Individual tuition can be arranged)
1) 600 PLN – at signing for the driving licence course
2) 600 PLN – before practical lessons
3) 600 PLN – no later than after 10 hours of practical courses
4) 490 PLN – no later than after 20 hours of practical courses
Please note that installment payment is not available for intensive driving lessons (ekspress course).
We offer you doctor’s examination at our driving school. / Polish speaking doctor
- Ursynów – every Wednesday at 6 pm – Pasaż Ursynowski 1
- Gocław – every Wednesday at 8:30 pm – Bora Komorowskiego 21/312
- Targówek – every second Monday, or at 4:00 pm Trocka 10a
Price: 130 PLN /200 PLN
Please set an appointment befor you visit our doctor.
You can attend practical courses individually in one of our offices. To establish the itineraria of the course for driving licence or your practical courses please call: Andrzej Rożnowski 606-100-615
The price of course includes base with test questions in English.
- Driving lessons around exam routes.
- Hyundai I 20 – vehicle identical to that used on final exams
- There exist a possibility of driving Peugeot with automatic gearbox
Additional training drives:
- 80 PLN for 1h
- in promotional pack of 10 hours: 750 PLN
- Additional training drives with automatic gearbox 100 PLN/hour
maneuvering area compliant with specifications localized
- Gocław, ul. Wał Miedzeszyński 646 Street
- Ursynów, ul. Hirszfelda 11 Street
- Targówek, ul. Jagiellońska 67a Street
It’s your personal driver’s profile number which will subsequently identify you as a learner and after the completed tuition let you sign up for the final national test. To apply for PKK number you have to visit the City Hall adequate to your Residence Card’s address and produce:
- Your Residence Card – Residence Card is an ID plastic card that in most cases you should already have.
- Your medical report – Please note that you can obtain your medical report from any medical professional qualified in drivers examination.
- Fill the application form – The filling form can be collected at the City Hall
- Take your photo with you – The picture must meet a few official requirements (i.e. size 3,5 x 4,5 cm). Simply ask for a driving licence photo at the photographer.
- Psychological test if you apply for a professional licence
- Your current driving licence photocopy if you have one
- Your parents consent if you are underage
More information about course: kom. 698 698 944
More information about course:
Arleta Lehmann tel. 22 628 00 56 kom. 698 698 944 email@example.com
To arrange your lessons please send message:
Andrzej Rożnowski 606-100-615
ul. Nowowiejska 6 lok. 28 00-649 Warszawa
We’re open: From Monday to Friday 11.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.